Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market
Built in front of the Rio Negro, in the golden age of rubber, in the artnoveau style, it was officially inaugurated in 1882. In 1906, the market was rented to the English company Manaós Markets, responsible for the construction of the main façades of Rua dos Barés and the two iron side pavilions, destined for the sale of meat and fish. The contract was rescinded in 1934 and the market returned to the municipal administration. The Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market operates to this day as a marketing centre for regional products.